The Space

The New Orleans Board Of Trade was founded in 1880, and trading continued on the floor until the mid 1960's. Centered on the eastern wall of the building are three clocks, which have been in place since the building was erected, giving the times in New Orleans, New York & Rio de Janeiro, which were the major players in the Green Coffee Trading.  Additionally there are chalkboards that were used to notate the commodities that are still in place and can be used to create special messages for social events and markeing information for corporate events.

The venue is perfect for any special event, meeting, social occasion, or wedding.